The EHPV® (Electro-Hydraulic Poppet Valve) is the key hardware component required to achieve independent metering and is the best throttling valve available on the market. It can proportionally meter oil from 7 to over 350bar, is self piloted (does not need an external pilot supply), has very low leakage, and very low hysteresis.
To learn more, visit INCOVA.com.
Features & Specifications
- Constant Threshold maintained through patented pilot pressure compensation method that keeps the poppet in the same commanded position regardless of differential pressure
- High Pressure bi-directional metering capability
- High Flow for its compact size
- Proportional control under all variations of current commands and differential pressures
- Low Leakage provided with poppet interfaces in pilot and main stage
- Self Piloted poppet control enables the EHPV to be used in a distributed or centralized configuration
- Three standard sizes
- 75 lpm (20 gpm) @ 15 bar (218 psi)
- 150 lpm (40 gpm) @ 15 bar (218 psi)
- 800 lpm (211 gpm) @ 15 bar (218 psi)
- Uni-directional or bi-directional control
- Caged and non-caged